Fall means pumpkin patch season! The Nelson Family Farm offers just that and more at the 34th Annual Pumpkin Patch Festival, located a few miles just outside of Litchfield. Some of the many activities include a mega corn maze, dizzy hill tube ride, zip line, farm animals, farm mini golf, soap box derby, pony rides and of course, pumpkins for sale! Plan your perfect fall weekend at the Nelson Farm!
Location: 23618 CSAH 1, Lithfield, MN
The Pumpkin Patch Festival is open every Saturday and Sunday from 9/23 – 10/29 including MEA Thursday & Friday, 10/19 & 10/20.
- Saturdays – 11:01 AM – 5:01 PM
- Sundays – 12:01 PM – 5:01 PM
- MEA Thursday & Friday – 11:01 AM – 5:01 PM
- $12 per person, 2 & under FREE
- $20 Season Pass (per person)
- $11 age 65+
- They do accept credit cards for admission but cash only at the Food Wagon
Pictures below taken from The Nelson Farm Facebook page.